World Language School

The real English experience of your life!

Payments


We will explain how to enroll in our center and form of payment:

Send us an email with your name, telephone number and the course you wish to do to our bookings department email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The School will send you an invoice as soon we receive all your personal or group details and confirmation of your deposit.
Pay the full amount in person (local enrolments) or by bank transfer (including as a reference your name and course or your school details).
If you do a bank transfer please scan the copy from the bank and email it to our bookings email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The School will email you all information about the trip as soon the booking money reaches our account and we have your booking details.
Individuals or schools groups must pay first 30% of their course / program fees when they book and the remaining balance of 70% 6 weeks prior to arrival.

Bank Details:
BARCLAYS BANK
1 Church Street, Peterborough Branch
Cambs, England

Account Details:
Account Name: WORLD LANGUAGE SCHOOL

International Payments:
Swift Code:  BARCGB22
IBAN: GB33 BARC 2067 4058 5465 22
 

 

You are here: Language Courses Information Payments