World Language School

The real English experience of your life!

English Courses can help you to extend your knowledge of the English language and to increase fluency, can improve your everyday English, help you prepare for English language exams, get ready for a new job or prepare for life in an English speaking country!

Do I need a VISA?

Students from the EU, EEA or Switzerland do not need a visa to enter the UK. Students from all other countries need a visa which permits study in the UK. Please remember, this information is for guidance only. Please contact your local Embassy or consult the website for up-to-date information and advice on visa-related issues.

What kind of visa should I apply for?

The kind of visa which you apply for depends on:

How long you intend to study in the UK?

What kind of course you are going to study?

Your level of English language?

Am I a visa or non-visa national?

What should I do when I have decided what kind of visa to apply for?

We will try the best to advise you, please send us an email with a copy of your passport and the details about the English course you want to do with us.



The GOV.UK website 'Do you need a visa? Information may also help you in deciding what action you should take. Please note that it can take quite a long time for your visa application to be processed and this can vary from country to country, check the GOV.UK website for information on visa processing times in your country. All information about visa can be found:

You are here: Language Courses Information VISA info